Get Involved in EISAA
Want to get involved in EISAA activities and events? Here are just some of the many ways you can get involved. Send us a message to let us know if you are interested and to learn more information.
- Join a subcommittee:
- Membership/ Fundraising: Help EISAA accomplish its mission by increasing EISAA membership and donations
- Communications: Help us advertise important events through our website, EISAA newsletter, and social media. In addition to sharing information about news and events, please help us “showcase” success stories from our alumni and current Officers
- Career Mentorship: Want to help graduating EIS officers and junior alumni with career advice? Join the Career Mentorship sub-committee to explore ways EISAA can support our next generation of public health leaders.
- Website: Help maintain our website and alumni portal database
- Social Networking: Help host social networking events at national conferences like The Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) or The American Public Health Association (APHA).
- Awards: Join an awards selection subcommittee for several of the awards EISAA sponsors at the annual EIS conference.
- Become a class representative! Don’t see a representative listed for your class? Help be a voice for your class to the EISAA Executive Committee, share important news and events, and host class activities.
- Help support EIS Recruitment! Want to help support the EIS Program’s efforts to recruit a diverse pool of applicants to future EIS classes? Want to give a presentation at a local meeting, graduate institution, or clinical residency? Click here to sign-up!
- 2022 EIS Conference: The David J. Sencer Scholarship Call for Applications was distributed on March 2 and the DEADLINE is March 25, 2022. Read the call for applications email (linked in this bullet) for more information.
- Run for office! Interested in becoming a member of the EISAA Executive Committee? Look for emails from EISAA early in the calendar year announcing the annual Call for Applications.